Endurance Comfort - Benzocaine Condoms - 3 Pk
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic and pain reliever. It works by temporarily numbing the area to which it is applied. Benzocaine helps in delaying ejaculation and may prolong erections and performance during intercourse. Endurance Comfort Condoms have Benzocaine cream on the inside, which may help to enhance pleasure for both you and your partner.
Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV\AIDS, and many other sexually transmitted infections. If used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms will help to reduce, but not completely eliminate the risk of transmission of HIV/AIDS and many other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. Endurance Comfort Condoms include Benzocaine cream which may help to temporarily prolong ejaculation.
• Latex Condoms do not completely eliminate the risk of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
• To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. Please see directions for use inside the package.
• There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
• If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider . For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency.
• Endurance Comfort Condoms are intended to prevent unintended pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout